We hold to the faith common to all believers, namely that:
- The Bible is the complete and only divine revelation, inspired by God through the Holy Spirit, and is the very breath of God, (mentioned in) 2 Peter 1:21, and 2 Timothy 3:16.
- God is uniquely one yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit, the three coexist and coinhere simultaneously. (We can see this in 1 Corinthians 8:6, which says that there is only one God the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ) 1 Tim 2:5a, Matt 28:19
- Christ was the very God in eternity who became a man in time. His deity is complete, and his humanity is perfect. Hence, He is both God and man, possessing both divinity and humanity. Col 2:9, Rom 9:5, Phil 2:6-7, 1 Pet 2:22, John 1:1, 1:14
- We believe in the person and work of Christ. Christ, the Son of God, even God Himself incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ, and lived a genuine human life on the earth. He died on the cross for our sins, shedding His precious blood for our redemption, resurrected from among the dead on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all. John 1:14, 1 Pet 2:24, 1 Pet 1:3, 1 Cor 15:4, Acts 2:33
- To receive salvation a person must repent to God and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sins, for redemption, for justification, and for regeneration, in order that he may have the eternal life to become a child of God, and a member of the Body of Christ. Acts 20:25, Mark 1:15, John 3:3, John 3:16 Rom 3:24, Rom 12:5
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself, and will reign over the earth in the millennium and in eternity. 1 Thes 2:19, Rev 20:6, 5:10, 11:1